While words may convey some of your emotions, body language can paint a much clearer picture of what’s actually going on in your relationship.
There’s a lot you can tell from spouses based on their body language. Gestures, expressions, and body movements can give clues as to what your partner is feeling.
Decoding body language is not so hard and just need a little attention, but it will tell you many surprising facts about your overall relationship that you’re not necessarily expressing with words.
Think there’s trouble in your relationship? Here are some body language tips to help you determine the status of your connection with your partner.
7 body language signals show you like each other
1-Turning the body toward each other
If through dialogue or a stroll, your spouse attempts to turn their body toward you, it’s undoubtedly an indication of the interest in your personality. Also, when they have sit next to you with legs crossed, the toecap is still toward you certainly.
2-Bending toward each other
If a lady enjoys your company, she subconsciously bends her body toward you, but keeps her back straight, to attract you with her delicate fingers and hand gestures.
Guys, in this situation, are attempting to look larger and more powerful. They straighten up themselves while they are in arms akimbo posture. During a dialog while you’re standing, they occasionally lean on a wall by using their hand at the height of your shoulder to indirectly try to enter your personal space with respect.
3-Accidental hand touching
If you begin to notice that your hands touch each other by chance frequently even when there’s absolutely no real reason behind that, and when a speck of dust looks in your clothes, there is a hand that wants to clean it immediately; you can be sure that it’s a sign of interest.
4-Gazing more often
You see your spouse looks at your eyes gazing for a bit longer than he/she supposed to. If after a while the action happens, again and again, you can decode it as interest.
5-Looking forward for your reaction
Sometimes you might notice, after telling a joke, the person who said is looking at you waiting for your response. That’s a clear indication of interest; because your reaction is important for him/her.
Men usually don’t smile widely. If you see that a guy close to you is smiling widely like superstars, it may undoubtedly indicate he is pleased in this relationship.
If you begin to notice your partner has begun to imitate your gestures and intonations, then it does not signify he intend to tease you. It indicates that he likes and copying you subconsciously.
6 body language signals show there is a problem
1) You’re always trying to convey something to your spouse, but she is inconvenient to talk most of the time: her body is turned away from you, she does not look to your eyes, and that she attempts to keep a distance with you. All of these are unconditional signals of issues and probably antipathy.
2) If the reaction against all of your jokes is an insincere and strained smile or your initiatives are responded with a weak excitement, it means that you aren’t attractive to your spouse. So don’t waste your time on them.
3) Whenever your partner avoids intimacy, his kisses get quick and formal. If after falling asleep, he turns away from you with the fetal position, it shows there is a problem in your relationship.
4) Additionally, you ought to be concerned if your guy doesn’t follow basic rules of etiquette such as opening doors or allowing you to move first. It’s precisely the identical situation with women: when she speaks a lot on the phone, it means she has more important things to deal with than you.
5) During a stroll, if you fall behind and your spouse doesn’t even return or slow down, it usually means your connection has begun to fade off.
6) Loving couples are inclined to reveal care toward their loved ones. If rather than straightening your hair or cloth, they just notify that your it is messy, then you need to consider whether your relationship lasts.